To ensure you receive your entries, log in daily and be sure to connect to the correct Spotify account on all devices. See www.tunespeak.com/settings to find out which account you have connected.
- Entries earned on Spotify may not appear instantly
- Check to see if you have a message on the contest page notifying you to "Re-connect with Spotify"
- You may only earn entries on Spotify for the songs featured on an artist's Tunespeak page
- If you've already listened to each song three times, you'll need to wait 24 hours from your last song play (see drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of your Spotify widget)
- You cannot earn additional entries on Spotify if you've already met your 24-hour limit using the Spotify preview player
- Make sure you do not have Private Session turned on in Spotify
- Make sure your local files in Spotify are switched off
If you’re still having problems, email us as [email protected]