Some possible reasons for not seeing Spotify entries come in are:
- The Spotify account connected to Tunespeak does not match the account you are logged into in the Spotify app.
- Using a computer? Double-check the account you're logged into at www.spotify.com!
- You've hit your daily limit (see the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your Spotify widget)
- You may only earn entries for the songs featured in a campaign
- You're listening to a playlist that consists of songs by the same artist, or other artists that are not eligible for entries.
- Shuffle play is turned on, which is mixing up what plays next. The next song that plays may not be eligible for entries.
- If a song is less than 30 seconds or is not being played in full, it will not count.
- The next button is being used to progress to another song, or you click play for another song before the current one is complete.
- Private Session is enabled
- You have the song(s)/album on your device with Spotify local files turned on
- You're using a mobile device without the Spotify app downloaded. Spotify's web player is only compatible with a computer.
- Spotify may need troubleshooting
If you’re still having problems, email us at email@example.com
*Entries for listening may not appear instantly